Tuesday, 12 August 2014

The Vanity Case - I'm a big fan

I am a very happy girl, because I got a new fan from my pal Sadie at The Vanity Case.


Sadie made us some custom fans last year for The Vintage Mafia, which we love, but this Summer I decided that I needed me a little bit of beatnik to keep myself way cool with, and had a rough idea of what I wanted. Sadie interpreted my idea perfectly and I love it!


You can choose from some of Sadies' own designs on her Etsy page, or she'll happily take a custom order too.

Vanity Case Fan Fans

Her designs include the beautiful 'Les Fleurs', perfect for your Tiki ensemble. Modelled by Acid Doll wearing Frantic about Frances clothing



Personally, this one bowls me over........(sorry)


I think Sadie is particularly good at hand painting text as you can see here


I simply can't imagine a night out dancing with the girls without a Vanity Case fan, they are a neccesity for hot, sweaty dancefloors!

You can catch Sadie at her stall at The Mid Century Market in London this coming Saturday! If you haven't been before, this is a great market and a fab day out!


And here's Bethan who runs the market with her own personalised fan!


All the fans are handpainted and you get a choice of fan and paint colours. Price: £20.00
You can also visit The Vanity Case Facebook Page


5 comments:

  1. What terrific fans! They're so pretty! I love the Beatnik look on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cool! Off to check them out now. Great post!

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fans are all kinds of awesome!!! I have a couple of modern-y Asian ones that I use often, so I'll certianly be adding one of these gems to my fashion wish list. Thanks for the fan-tastic introduction! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these lovely fans are making me feel very Mikado-nesque

    ReplyDelete
  5. a nice blog to follow
    http://atomic58.blogsot.be

    ReplyDelete